Cover Letter For Scholarships

August 17, 2008

John Doe, President
XYZ Scholarship Committee
1234 Expressway Park Rd.
Kansas City, MO 11111

Dear Mr. Doe,

This letter is to introduce myself, (your name) , and my desire to participate in the XYZ scholarship program. I have been accepted to (name of college) for the fall of 2009.

I would like to thank you and the XYZ Scholarship Committee for your interest in helping college bound students with an opportunity for financial assistance through your program. I am enclosing my application form, ACT results, school transcripts, letters of recommendation, and other information you requested.

If you should have any further interest in additional material, I would be more than happy to submit that to you as well. Once again, thank you for all you do on behalf of myself and the students of our great state.

Most Respectfully,

(Your Name)

No comments:

Post a Comment